VocalzMusic & Publishing's Terms, Disclaimer And Conditions For All VocalzMusic Sites...
The Following are Disclaimer and Other Legal Information covering and pertaining to
all websites, blogs, any books, publications, services and/or products owned or sold or for sale By Sally B. Waller of VocalzMusic & Publishing (VMP). The information on this page also covers any third parties, affiliates, writers, sellers, family, people and entity that has in any way contributed to or is/was affiliated with Sally B. Waller of VocalzMusic & Publishing VMP. (CLICK HERE to skip to voice lesson portion) Thanks in advance for reading and for your acknowledgement of the following:
BLOGS & WEBSITE:
We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify their own facts.
The views and opinions expressed in our blogs are those of the Sally B. Waller and other authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company. Assumptions made in the analysis are not reflective of the position of any entity other than the author(s) – and, since we are critically-thinking human beings, these views are always subject to change, revision, and rethinking at any time. Please do not hold us to them in perpetuity.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writers will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that result from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. Therefore, feel free to challenge us and disagree with us in the comments section – but we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, etc) – so keep it polite and relevant. Please!
The authors and our blogs are not to be held responsible for misuse, reuse, recycled and cited and/or uncited copies of content within this blog by others.
EPK & WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sally b. can design an external website or design and host an EPK upon requests of our qualifying site members. Exceptions apply. By submitting your form you agree to the following: We do not offer refunds once work has begun nor do we continue working without additional payment after we've confirmed completion. Work begins within 24 to 48 hours of purchase (excluding holidays or vacations). Once we accept your request, we will email, text and/or call you to further discuss your ideas and to require that you electronically submit the items we require right away. We can't complete your order if you do not send the requested items. Whenever you submit to us via email or text, photographs, written information, documents, video, social media links or audio, you are authorizing Sally b. Waller and/or her professional affiliates to use them to create and publish your website or EPK. Due to not always being aware of where certain EPK/website content originated, Sally B. Waller of VMP shall be held harmless from the ramification, alligations, liability, consequence or legal actions resulting from copyright infringement and accusations of such. Any secret passcodes that we request will be kept private and confidential for the purpose of creating or updating your EPK or website. In exchange for offering a discount to those that host with us, we require that a link to our professional services be shared on the pages of your site and all videos we create for your press kit (if any) be tagged with our business information at the end. Sally b. Waller is the publisher and creator, however, you are the domain owner. Please note that these terms may differ slightly for sites we host. Please contact us if you have questions or require clarity.
While agreements and discounts may vary from business to business or artist to artist, our basic arrangement is as follows: You are paying Sally b. Waller to create and publish your website but although purchasing and redirecting your domain and hosting package through a third party is not required, it is highly recommended for a more professional appearance. Any additional requests or charges such as for domains, purchasing of photographs, videos, website apps, website hosting or updates, etc will be charged as an additional service to the website owner and whenever possible, Sally b. will inform you prior to adding anything that's not covered. In some instances Sally b. will pay out of pocket on your behalf and invoice you for payment to cover her fees. Please be available via phone and email during the creation process. Depending on other client orders and how much work is required to complete your site, your press kit may require more time to create than originally noted. Usually Sally b. can create your EPK within a few days to up to four weeks depending on how much detail is involved. By submitting this form you agree to hold Sally b. Waller, her staff and professional 3rd party affiliates harmless from legal action resulting from our services under VocalzMusic & Publishing. Certain restrictions or exceptions may apply. This portion of terms and conditions is ONLY for requests concerning our EPK design and/or hosting or our mini social media videos and/or digital content designs. The videos we create may be be shared from accounts owned by Sally b. Waller. Any additional details, instructions or arrangements about your purchase will be sent to you in writing electronically. Questions are welcomed. Thank you - VMP Team.
Update May 2022:
At this time we prefer to only accept one page standard EPK/press kit or website requests but are
open minded to your needs.
BOOKS & BLOGS AUTHORED BY SALLY B. WALLER
Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals.
Sometimes Sally B. Waller writes fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
She has tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from her memories of them. In order to maintain their anonymity in some instances Sally has changed the names of individuals and places or she may have some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations and places of residence.
Although and author and publisher, Sally B. Waller has made every effort to ensure that the information in her books or blogs was correct at press time or prior to selling or publishing from her website or any third party site, Sally B. Waller does not assume and shall hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
The information in Sally B. Waller's books or blogs is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health, mental health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
The information in Sally B. Waller's books and blogs is meant to supplement, not replace, proper vocal training. talent coaching or artist development. Like any physical activity involving the performing artists, Sally B. Waller's coaching and training services could pose some inherent risk. The author sand publisher, Sally B. Waller of VocalzMusic & Publishing advise readers to take full responsibility for their safety and know their limits. Before practicing the skills described in her books, her blogs, her websites, her classes and her private sessions with clients, be sure that your voice is healthy and do not take risks beyond your level of experience, aptitude, training, and comfort level.
Please note that the disclaimers on this page also pertain to any information published by Sally B. Waller in the form of or in conjunction of photographs, audio, podcasts and video form. If you overlook or choose not to read or review the information on this page that's been provided and brought to your attention, please don't blame the author or publisher.
Performance & Voice Coaching Services & Products
1. No refunds are provided once you have purchased and confirmed your lesson schedule with the Voice Coach. No refunds for missed classes, consultations or sessions. Clock begins at your scheduled time regardless if you are tardy. The coach will extend your time in the event that she herself causes you to begin your session late. Please pay your lesson/session fee and confirm your schedule with your Voice Coach at least 4 days prior to the date of your session to allow room for possible changes and to allow time for your Voice Coach to prepare your lesson. Please Note: From the moment a client purchases their session package your Voice Coach begins preparing your session. In many cases several hours a week are invested in a client's session BEFORE they even arrive to meet with their Voice Coach. Examples of tasks that your coach must begin before a client's scheduled session include, but are not limited to: Developing a session that fits a client's individual needs through research and/or downloading music for their recording projects, preparing and printing registration forms, preparing client's notes (between sessions), which are often emailed, gathering song lyrics, etc, maintaining a client's records and session notes, maintaining communication to keep client informed about schedules and other related information and much more. A client is paying for the coach's time during sessions as well as the coach's time preparing for sessions, classes and consults. This is the reason we DO NOT issue refunds. This is also the reason we offer an optional preliminary session consultation as well as plenty of helpful information about our services BEFORE you pay the full amount to help you confirm that VocalzMusic's services are right for you.
2. Refund exceptions are considered only if the coach must cancel your session due to an emergency or conflict. One example of a reason we may delay or cancel your service is due to technical difficulties beyond our control such as internet failure. In most cases this will be avoided by rescheduling your session. Rescheduled sessions must take place within the SAME week of the original postponed session or the session may be lost without refund. Please use or lose your session package within 28 to 31 days of purchase. Certain circumstances such as illness or family emergencies will be considered as an exception to this rule. Please note: A coach can't be successful with helping a singer reach desired results when the client keeps rescheduling or skipping sessions. Sessions must be consistent...especially in the early stages. Additionally when a client is not committed to our learning process and becomes inconsistent with practicing at home, following the coach's vocal instructions and not attending sessions as scheduled, it puts VocalzMusic at risk for claims that may negatively reflect our great work. VocalzMusic has maintained a 5 star rating and since 2004 every client we've coached and who has followed the coach's instructions has experienced positive results.
3. Please be prepared to learn. Class disruptions, inappropriate behavior or a student showing up unprepared for lessons may result in a shorter session for the singer. When a coach must ask a singer to leave their session early there is no refund for singer's missed time. Please note: To date, in our ten years of service, we've only had to escort one singer out of our VocalzMusic home studio for unruly behavior. That client later apologized and was able to return a different day, however the session time they lost was NOT replaced or refunded.
4. VocalzMusic & Publishing reserves the right to deny services and/or not accept clients if we find that we are not able to successfully meet the goals of the student/client. This conclusion can be based on the results of the preliminary consultation or we may not discover a problem until later on. Please note: We've rarely had to turn a client away because we want to try our best to accommodate special circumstances whenever possible. Examples of reasons we'd turn away a client include: Not showing us any evidence that they really want to work with us (showing up to sessions unprepared or not trying their best during sessions), hearing impairment, inability to focus due to age or other reasons.
5. VocalzMusic & Publishing can only guarantee positive results if the client practices and follows the coach’s instructions at home and comes to each session prepared to learn. This is a partnership between COACH and CLIENT (Artist). It is recommended that clients bring a bottle of water, a journal and a pen to take notes to each session. Please note: VocalzMusic’s most successful clients make this specific rule a top priority.
6. VocalzMusic & Publishing has a variety of services designed to meet the needs and skill levels of it's clients. Please contact us if you are not sure which of our services is the best fit for you. Every first session may include a preliminary consultation to first time clients who have completed our required VocalzMusic Registration Forms or to those that have been away for awhile. Exceptions apply. This offer may not be available by certain VMP coaches). During your preliminary consultation your Voice Coach may help you determine which of the VocalzMusic packages or services best match your needs by evaluating your talent, show you how to manage your online lessons and how to use the online lesson apps. such as Zoom, Facebook, etc. Singers will be required to perform the first verse and chorus of one or two published cover songs during their first session consult. Virtual learners are required to have experience using our online platforms, have the required equipment, materials, space, lighting, internet speed and to comply with the all the expectations noted on the booking page as well as here.
7. All VocalzMusic & Publishing registrants must be 18 years or older to register for VocalzMusic’s services, otherwise a parent or legal representative must represent the singer/client. (Requirements may be different for our Talent Coaches or service providers. therefore they must read terms pertaining to them). During online sessions and consultations with clients age 13 and younger, a parent or legal representative must be available near by, however; we do not recommend that parents, a legal representative or manager, family or friends be present during a client's private session online or in person unless invited by the Talent Coach for a specific reason (such as for a Listening Party). Why? Because we require undivided attention from our students and having additional guests causes distraction for the coach and student during private sessions.
8. Additional fees may be charged if a client is not picked up by the scheduled time. Please do not arrive EARLY or LATE. Doing so may cause you to walk in on another client’s private session or cause the tardy client to have a shorter session.
9. Additional services such as the coach attending studio sessions with singer, music editing and/or production or the coach attending pageants, auditions or other singing/acting performances to help the singer are also available for an additional fee that covers the coach’s time, travel, hotel accommodations, meals and other related expense of the Talent Coach and The VocalzMusic Team, where applicable. Those rates are disclosed upon request.
10. Some VMP Talent Coaches may offer additional time whenever able because we are so appreciative of our clients for choosing us and are committed to helping them meet their goals, even if it means that we must put in a little "overtime" as needed. We DO NOT promise this additional time to every client because we may not always have additional time available. No promises here. Please be advised that all of our talent coaches with the exception of Voice Coach, Sally b., who offer coaching and other services in conjunction with VocalzMusic's services, may have more strict, less strict or slightly different rules than what you see here and they will let you know case to case. Contact us if you require more clarification.
11. From time to time a VocalzMusic team member or the Voice Coach may be by during sessions to request to take photographs or to video a session. Clients do not have to participate in any filming or photographs, however, if they happen to be in a photograph/video that is taken during a semi private session or promotional event, such as a recital, VocalzMusic has the right to use such photographs/video in advertisements and promotional public posts. Please note: If a client does not wish to be filmed it is recommended that they avoid those who are holding cameras and videos and inform VocalzMusic team members in advance. (#11 only applies to sessions/classes with Sally b. Waller).